OUSPENSKY FALL OUT

Fourth Way, the NOW, Existential,

Sunday 16 June 2013

Brunk


From 'Gent' in Belgium,
comes the artist known as
"Brunk"
real name,
"Bert Vanden Berghe"
These solo works have a post rock feel, as well as an 'indietronic' edge.
Thats not a genre im too familiar with,
what actually caught my attention with Brunk was the use of sample's,
and an experimental attitude to the track's I've tried so far.
"Hank and I were just bored" is not a bad track to start with, the sample if I remember correctly is taken from, 'Naked Lunch'
"Brunk"_-_Bandcamp_-_track_"Hank and I were just bored"
its 'Name your price' so do like me and just save the ones you like!!
There's Five more on Nmae your price offer if you like what your hearing,
Like the well good titled,
"Insert Coin to Continue"
"Got IT"?
Brunk_-_Bandcamp_track_-_"Got It"

No comments: