OUSPENSKY FALL OUT

Fourth Way, the NOW, Existential,

Monday 25 March 2013

Magic Legs and My Day at the Races.



Magic Legs were a band from New Orleans, disbanded now, but thank's to a thing called,
"The Louisiana Music Archive Org" you can download their album "Bird World" for free,
HERE at Louisiana music archive org_-_Magic Legs_

Brycen, Case and Max play Instrumental Math, and have featured in a few other band's.
Brycen and Case play together in .."Honey Pillow"... Brycen plays also in "Imagine I Am" and Max plays in .."Wildfires"
checkout their mysplace
_Miceplace_-_Magic Legs_


This band came together in 2007 for a year, broke up and then came back together again in 2012.
"My day at the Races", four guys from Clarksville Tennessee, playing straightforward catchy Math.
3 track's can be downloaded at their Bandcamp for name your price,
_My day at the Races_-_Bandcamp_
or check their farcebook for upcoming gig's ,
Farcebook_-_My day at the Races

No comments: